Cabinet approves setting up of National Recruitment Agency (NRA) to conduct Govt Exams for Non-Technical Posts
According to the revised calendar, the UPSC Civil services and IFS pre examinations
Why Utkarsh Academy?
- Ensuring individual attention.
- Detailed analysis of Previous Years’ Questions to ensure three things:
- Right direction is being followed in teaching
- Prioritization of topics in order of importance
- Conditions you to choose what to read and more importantly what not to read.
- Invaluable inputs for writing best answers.
- Highly relevant printed study materials.
- Other learning aids in audio-visual format.
- Enhancing the Power of Positive Spirit in you.
To develop answer writing Skills
- Emphasis is on How to write and What to write?
- Answer Writing Skill Development has two aspects:
- Helping you to learn writing answers within the time limit
- Moulding you to adhere to word limit
- Answers evaluated as per UPSC standards.
- Effective feedbacks are given.
- Model Answers discussed.
- Prime focus on answer writing practice for Mains examination.
- Tests, an integral part of classroom programme.
- Tests help you in three ways:
- Self-discipline – induces a strong urge to study on a daily basis.
- Self-evaluation – reviews where you stand at the end of the day.
- Types of Class Room Tests:
- Surprise tests of 10 – 15 minutes duration.
- Unit test on end of chapters.
- Separate test for Prelims as well as Mains.
- Full length model tests at the end of the course.
- Apart from Class Room Tests we offer a Separate Test Series Programme for PT as well as Mains Examination (Optional).
Air-conditioned Hi-tech classrooms.
Air-conditioned Reading Rooms with Wi-Fi access.
Facility for seminars, conference and tutorials
and Much More